Development FinanceLoans for property developers
What is development finance?
Development finance helps property developers acquire and complete works on a variety of development projects. Generally, this type of loan lasts from a matter of months to three years.
How does it work?
Typically it is arranged as a total facility which is generally divided up into stage payments. However, through our streamlined process, we help ensure that your funding is available as and when you need it.
What is a facility?
For the purpose of development finance, a facility means a combination of the total loan and the elements this is made up of. Hence this will vary from provider to provider.
- Our development facilities offer the following:
- Flexible facilities from £1,000,000 with no upper limit
- Funding of up to 100% of the build costs
- Facilities up to 90% of the loan-to-cost
- Lending up to 75% of the gross development value (GDV)
- Fast turnaround time for the release of instalments
Can anyone get access to development finance?
We assess the applications on an individual basis. It is beneficial to have experience within this field or at least have an experienced team in place who can be relied upon to carry out the works.
For what kind of projects?
Residential and commercial developments of all sizes including:
- New builds
- Housing schemes
- Conversions – flats or houses of multiple occupation (HMO’s)
How much can I borrow?
We deal with cases on an individual basis so it’s difficult to say. Consequently, this depends on a number of factors such as the value of the development, build costs, projected value and more.
Need more help?
It’s always advisable to speak to a specialist to help understand if, and how, development finance is right for you.
You can then be matched with the most appropriate solution to meet your borrowing requirements.
Contact us directly to find out more.
* On the rare occasion we have to match clients with an off-panel lender, a fee may be incurred.